Which Witch? Need one?

LadyHikari
by LadyHikari · 17 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Wicked? Only mortally... :roll: 8)
Seriously, whether you believe in it or not, and I promise you I can find references if you wish, I'm a partial Psychic and practicing Witch.

:bun: The Witch part; I perform mostly healing spells, luck and protection spells, Real Life. I'm seriously not RP-ing or anything. =-='' I know a lot about spirits and usually know what to do about ghosts, ghouls and the supernatural. Problems of this nature are more common than people think, and being a White Witch, so to speak, none of my magyck is going to afflict harm to anyone else, no matter who requests this. I also read the moon, palms and the Element affinities within people.

:bun: The Psychic part; I can generally tell a person for who they are instantly, and this makes useful for telling who's going to fuck around with my family and who's going to remain loyal and useful, and not cause hassle or drama for anybody I love or care about... Maybe this is the most useful thing, aside from being able to attract people to me in any way I so wish whether that be return to me in good favour or in a way that means they're 'attracted' to me. This can be irritating, overall, long run or short term, because it draws jealous and angry looks. I'm not doing ANYTHING consciously I promise. xP The rest of my psychic abilities include tiny things; Making things go 'my way', smelling people's scents over impossible distances, knowing the favourite colour of any child under 12 instantly (tested this summer gone on some kids I met in a holiday cottage. 9/9), knowing what someone wants, knowing what's going to irritate someone, knowing the inner sub-conscious feelings of a person about something.

Of course, it's tempermental and all psychics will tell you that we don't work on ORDER, merely within our own minds. But I'll tell you whatever I find ASAP should you require this service.
Posted 13 years ago
ummm ok
e.e

-folds arms-

Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha
tathsavithurvarenyam
Bhargodevasya dhi mahi
dhiyo yonah prachodayath
Posted 13 years ago
Not wanting to sound rude, but... Abrakadabra!

Welcome to the family.
Posted 13 years ago
-shows the silver cross to Ez1o- DO NOT DISRESPECT OR THIS WILL KILL YOU ..YOU EVIL DEVIL-screaming in a loud voice-..wait
Im not a christian -facepalm-
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
How much do you charge?

lol

And welcome to the family, Verity :3
Posted 13 years ago · Author
-smiles sweetly- I charge nothing m'dears... that would be against regulation.
Thank you for your welcomes.
:bun:
Posted 13 years ago
LadyHikari wrote:
-smiles sweetly- I charge nothing m'dears... that would be against regulation.
Thank you for your welcomes.
:bun:

what does your 6th sense say about me?:P
Posted 13 years ago
Curse my Romanian teacher, please. She sucks. :D