by hammy0o · 15 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago
D.M wrote:
@ichig0o
@Redskulr

:awesome40:

ichig0o wrote:
Redskulr wrote: ichig0o wrote: Redskulr wrote:Yep, living in North East actuallyReally? O; Not far from me ... much x3Well you are probably studying in Bucharest sooo
Naaaah... In Transylvania ,near the vampires.

Then I go with Cluj haha
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Redskulr wrote:
D.M wrote:@ichig0o
@Redskulr ichig0o wrote: Redskulr wrote: ichig0o wrote: Redskulr wrote:Yep, living in North East actuallyReally? O; Not far from me ... much x3Well you are probably studying in Bucharest sooo
Naaaah... In Transylvania ,near the vampires.Then I go with Cluj haha

You are correct ,fam xD
oops I just broke the rule of not telling where I am from... :-s
oh well :/ hopefully it's not that bad...

-- Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:21 am --

D.M wrote:
ichig0o wrote:What kind of otaku are youI didn't know what the word ment till I read your post so I went and Googled it."a young person who is obsessed with computers or particular aspects of popular culture to the detriment of their social skills."I'm a computer nerd and I spend all my time programming, datamining or doing graphic arts.

hehe, otaku can be different things for different people,
for me it's liking anime and manga, for somebody else can mean something else.

The word "otaku" it's actually a japanese word derived from a Japanese term for another person's house (お-宅, o-taku), "o" - an onorific for "your" and "taku" which means "house" - so bassically a person who works at home and/or as freelancer or stays a lot at it's home can be called an "otaku".

But mostly what is nowadays more commonly called an "otaku" it's actually a "geek" in japanese media-anime and manga usually. @.@ [sorry I got a little over analytical]

My boyfriend is also working at home and making games, programming and sometimes doing graphic design so I do understand your ''otaku''-ness a lot. :awesome40:
Posted 7 years ago
ichig0o wrote:
You are correct ,famoops I just broke the rule of not telling where I am from...
oh well :/ hopefully it's not that bad...

I could get it easily once you said what are you studying, I've been there 8 months ago for a concert xD
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Redskulr wrote:
ichig0o wrote:You are correct ,famoops I just broke the rule of not telling where I am from...oh well :/ hopefully it's not that bad...I could get it easily once you said what are you studying,I've been there 8 months ago for a concert

What concert? :kat_emoji17:
UNTOLD has been like the real deal here xD
I wonder what concert was that important here and I missed...
Posted 7 years ago
Batushka and Arkona, on 7 January, google that xD