Me.

Gabbie
by Gabbie · 30 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
I'm glad someone at least still has that flame inside them. I can tell the forums have been slow since most work around methods were taken down almost completely. Honor for you Ol' Mafia. I wish i was here earlier to have given a hand anyway possible, that i find the idea of catching glitchs and widening poor development gaps, fun as it is, Even if it was not so rewarding. Although BloodlustD has got a point, I have never given up trying to be something over here. But sadly whenever i seek a promotion, it was not so rewarding .. Especially when i became a hitman and a trainee. It was like, no one available to provide instructions or help. Even you guys, it felt like Most of you work on their own now. the site has became a trade market instead. If you'd just try and redefine the purpose of the site, It'll get there once again. Especially when IMVU could never actually get so smart, no matter what they do to let you down..There has to be much more to do about it.

So..I suggest for you, as leaders to point us again, you'll find such great energy ready for mass production.

Btw what are PR Busters, Don?
Posted 11 years ago
Leshrac wrote:
I'm glad someone at least still has that flame inside them. I can tell the forums have been slow since most work around methods were taken down almost completely. Honor for you Ol' Mafia. I wish i was here earlier to have given a hand anyway possible, that i find the idea of catching glitchs and widening poor development gaps, fun as it is, Even if it was not so rewarding. Although BloodlustD has got a point, I have never given up trying to be something over here. But sadly whenever i seek a promotion, it was not so rewarding .. Especially when i became a hitman and a trainee. It was like, no one available to provide instructions or help. Even you guys, it felt like Most of you work on their own now. the site has became a trade market instead. If you'd just try and redefine the purpose of the site, It'll get there once again. Especially when IMVU could never actually get so smart, no matter what they do to let you down..There has to be much more to do about it.

So..I suggest for you, as leaders to point us again, you'll find such great energy ready for mass production.

No one cares when we do post something. I've posted a couple sites on coding today, a couple hp scripts and non imvu related scripts, tutorial on installing multiple imvu clients etc... Not to mention all the c# code and tools. None of it has gotten really any attention so what's the point?

None of what I mentioned above is going to give people free credits so none of our users give a shit. If we're not posting something that gives them a new way to make tiny amounts of credits/predits then they don't care and leave.

That's why this place has turned into a market, it's the only thing that gives us a reason to stay here since no one gives 2 shits about anything we do for free. I only stick around here because I made a commitment and I have hope that 1 day it will revive not to mention T3DE sales. It also doesn't help that Don Von is pretty much retired and busy in RL since he was the only one ever really doing anything on the site for all these years. 90% of the content here is just users posting thanks to him and not contributing anything.
That's sad Miner, actually i saw the posts on my phone but i'm just helpless when i'm only a starter, you gave me sites and tools to learn and i'm taking it all from the beginning .. So i bet whatever i've studied is yet no way close what's needed to get me working. But if you just don't lose hope yet. I bet you'll find someone, and what's the big deal, noobs have always been taking over, You're meant not to let them get you down.
Posted 11 years ago
Leshrac wrote:
That's sad Miner, actually i saw the posts on my phone but i'm just helpless when i'm only a starter, you gave me sites and tools to learn and i'm taking it all from the beginning .. So i bet whatever i've studied is yet no way close what's needed to get me working. But if you just don't lose hope yet. I bet you'll find someone, and what's the big deal, noobs have always been taking over, You're meant not to let them get you down.

I'm not down, it's just the truth. Most of the methods for easy credit making have been shut down by IMVU so there's not much left to post in that area. Which is what most of our members want. I try to post things in all different sections of the site to beef them up so-to-speak and give more content for people to look at but I can't keep the site a float all by myself. If no one if going to bother looking at what I post and it doesn't spur any activity on the site, then it is simply a waste of time. It sucks but that's the harsh truth about it, can't spend every day here just wasting my time accomplishing nothing you know (even though I do anyway, lol).
Posted 11 years ago
Leshrac wrote:

PR busters are UFI sex products that we add special programming to, so they hide from and elude IMVU staff. They do a great job as passing peer review and even CS review.

But sadly whenever i seek a promotion, it was not so rewarding .. Especially when i became a hitman and a trainee. It was like, no one available to provide instructions or help.

Most of the current material / new h4c|<s that are easy to use are being posted in the Intel Department, which requires 75 posts to join.
I see Don Thanks .. Another question, is the method of buying hidden product still available somewhere? like in Staff Department or Intel Department? or is it dead? please don't let me down.
Posted 11 years ago
i can say im not really active but i do come to read through the forums and what not. i think those who just buy products rather then being active in forums still contributes to the site just in a different way. and had it not been for someone who is a member on here thats my friend on imvu i wouldnt even be here today so thanks to everyones hard work.
Posted 11 years ago
Leshrac wrote:
I see Don Thanks .. Another question, is the method of buying hidden product still available somewhere? like in Staff Department or Intel Department? or is it dead? please don't let me down.

No, IMVU patched all the methods we know of.
That's not much of a let down, i expected so. Thank you Miner.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
Leshrac wrote:

I'm not down, it's just the truth. Most of the methods for easy credit making have been shut down by IMVU so there's not much left to post in that area. Which is what most of our members want. I try to post things in all different sections of the site to beef them up so-to-speak and give more content for people to look at but I can't keep the site a float all by myself. If no one if going to bother looking at what I post and it doesn't spur any activity on the site, then it is simply a waste of time. It sucks but that's the harsh truth about it, can't spend every day here just wasting my time accomplishing nothing you know (even though I do anyway, lol).

I read your posts.... <.<

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 pm --

«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
Leshrac wrote:

No, IMVU patched all the methods we know of.

Technically there is a way, and you do it well.