Here I Am :p

itachima
by itachima · 5 posts
9 years ago in Introductions
Posted 9 years ago · Author
hello everyone !
first im glad to join Imvu Mafia Familly.
well, im Yacine im an Otaku ( fan of animes), i like animes and read mangas, and listening to Metal music !
hum no skills at the moment, i wish learn it form my new familly and be an active member :)
im an old member and fan of Imvu i was with the first members when imvu being created, and i wasn't login in it for years, so for now on i returned,
i can't buy credits or be a vip or ap, so it's normal, i still a quest xD !
and i just joined you guys, i like everything about my new familly, for help yeah i need a lot of help :p
thank you my Familly ^^
Posted 7 years ago
@Esbeth

Actually no, in most cases if a topic is over a few months old you don't want to bump it (especially if it's a few years). This is why we have few new topics being created per day. We prefer people start new topics to spur new discussion and social interaction. Just make search to do a search if you're asking a question cause chances are its already been answered.

The exception to this are information posts about things that don't change (like IMVU's keyboard shortcuts or how Create Mode works or where to download exporters for example) and topics about existing products/services like IMVULite/T3DE and all the other tools we offer.

The person specifically in this post has not logged into our site for at least a few months, hence why their profile picture is the default gray mafia guy. It means they are inactive.
Posted 7 years ago
Cool, just some things sounded interesting and was feeling kinda bad that some new person had posted thier intro and no one welcomed them or said anything making them feel like they were unwelcomed..But I get ya.
Posted 7 years ago
I get notified of every new topic posted and I check them daily but sometimes I miss some. It's sad I know but too late to do anything about it now I'm afraid.