Gidday All

LiquidScars
by LiquidScars · 6 posts
9 years ago in Introductions
Posted 9 years ago · Author
Gidday there, I thought being a new member to this site I should best introduce myself.

Not sure really what to say I am in my late 20's ex-mil, an Aussie, love to have a good laugh, I am into video editing and game modifying ie scripting and new skins and the such. I look forward to speaking to any of you who cares to listen lol and look forward to my time here.
Posted 9 years ago
@LiquidScars: YO!! Welcome to the mafia! man. good to have ya. come by the shoutoutbox if u wanna chat. there is usually people there talking about a bunch of real shit! :>. lol including myself. btw try to keep active. 8) 8)
Posted 9 years ago · Author
ArmA mate, seems the mil in me never dies, mainly I create missions, haven't for a round 6 months now due to having my hard drive wiped, but I was starting to study up on creating custom skins, as I personally believed there wasn't enough Australian military representation. However since my time away from it I have seen a flourish of it so these days I am pretty much just designing missions for either ArmA 2 or 3.
Posted 9 years ago
Welcome to the gang
Posted 9 years ago
Welcome LiquidScars