Hi i'm Adrian

Adryan
by Adryan · 8 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Ok so i've been here for some time now but i forgot to introduce myself lol somebody reminded me of that :D so let's start

My name is Adrian i'm 29 years old Though i dont show them (people say it not me ) i'm from a little country called Romania in europe ( i know some bad reputation around but i asure you not all of us are bad) so if some of you would like to visit i can say it has some awsome places to visit nice views)

basicly what i like to do is web design as a freelancer
i also work in adobe after effects if some of you need intros for youtube or any product that you might have
i do a bit of php code not alot but enough (have started to give you guys some tools and there will be more)
i like to whatch tv series and movies
And i defenetly love to F@*K imvu for all the accounts they took from me since 2008 lol :D

i wish you all the best and a happy halloween :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
Posted 8 years ago · Author
thessa wrote:
Welcome Adryan87....Thanks for all the help...would be looking forward for more tutorials..you are awesome!Thanks! Happy Halloween!

lol welcome after so much time of beeing here thanks but this is a late introduction lol
i'll try to post more things tomorrow :aHappy:
Posted 8 years ago
adryan87 wrote:
thessa wrote:Welcome Adryan87....Thanks for all the help...would be looking forward for more tutorials..you are awesome!Thanks! Happy Halloween! lol welcome after so much time of beeing here thanks but this is a late introduction lol
i'll try to post more things tomorrow

Its better late than never...LOL! :turkey: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
Posted 8 years ago
Hi, neighbour!
Posted 8 years ago
So... nice to meet you Adrian