Um..hi

Alex_is_here
by Alex_is_here · 5 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
So, if it wasnt obvious my name is alexx. Im 18, living in a pretty shitty country (I do apologize for offending anyone who enjoys the confines of the u.s.). Im a female, I honestly dont do much in my spare time except read. At first, honestly, before exploring this and reading the purposes of tje mafias, I had joined for selfish desires in free credits. Little did I know thousands of people were like me, having no money and are constantly being scammed for personal information, being h4c|<7d due to scams (this has happened on several old accounta whe. I was younger), and lets say you found a successful h4c|< or what not, losing your account by the officials of imvu, or being removed because you pissed someone off for calling them out for who they were, etc etc. Honestly, its good to know someone like don (I have no idea who your are for weve never met but your a wonderful person for startig this) and others I cannot mention even though I read the history of this group but my memory is terrible, is out there to help you wether its with credits or h4c|<s or dicks that tear you down all because you posted something or you said something meaningless but it entertains people to make things harder on everyone else. Ive been suspended multiple times on accounts for supporting people in their desicions or standing up for people. Sorry if I seem to ramble too much. I actually enjoy typing long speehes because it makes meople shut the fuck up for five minutes and focus on something other than themselves.

Anywho, I have no special talents like hacking or design or anything like that. My talents are expressing my opinion, typing long ass messages, and getting into trouble.... if there is anything you want to know just ask I guess, ill most likely answer. Just dont ask me questions about my breast size or if you can see my vagina. Sorry to be blunt, but I get that from almost everything I join that is a community thing.

So..... yeah....

~alexx itinasni
Posted 8 years ago
:sanata: Hello Alex and welcome to the family. It's really nice read what you wrote, and it looks like a great talent, each talent is welcome here.
Posted 8 years ago
hey it's great to have u here
nice to meet you and welcome to the imvu mafia Famila alex We've Got Your Back!

-- Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 pm --

Alex or anybody really i recommend u check out my paypal money makeing method here it's easy ^^ viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10770&p=137775#p137775
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome to IMVU Mafia. I'm pretty new too but the people here are really nice and supportive :)