Greetings

LeathernLead
by LeathernLead · 4 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Hello all, my names Jess, a Cali girl at heart. I'm more of an easy going sort of personality. But I always like to say I'm a bit of a celebrator of the unique and creative. I enjoy meshing, and can animate(yes 'bedroom art' lol). And often find myself experimenting with ideas and trying to make things that are unique to me. I love to learn new skills as well as practice how to be more efficient with what I already know how to do. I appreciate all the help I'v received so far, and its great to finally have a place to offer support like this.

Ty,everyone:)
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome to the forums, Jess. :wave:

Glad to see another creator join our family. If you're looking for work, I know Don Von is looking for Developers to hire. We also have a whole section devoted to developing here: viewforum.php?f=165

I am also working on adding more developer related content to my custom CMS here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1079

And as always, if you need any assistance navigating the site, finding something or just simply have some questions, feel free to ask me.
Posted 8 years ago
:wave: Hello Jess, I'm happy you joined our fam. Have fun with our forum.
Posted 8 years ago
LeathernLead wrote:
Hello all, my names Jess, a Cali girl at heart. I'm more of an easy going sort of personality. But I always like to say I'm a bit of a celebrator of the unique and creative. I enjoy meshing, and can animate(yes 'bedroom art' lol). And often findmyself experimenting with ideas and trying to make things that are unique to me. I love to learn new skills as well as practice how to be more efficient with what I already know how to do. I appreciate all the help I'v received so far, and its great to finally have a place to offer support like this.Ty,everyone:)

Welcome to the group LeathernLead....Goodluck and have fun...see you around! :wave: :wave: :wave: