Heya All

NEKALION
by NEKALION · 7 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Hey all, Just call me Neka or Lion whatever wets your whistle. I spend my time unknowingly getting myself in to alllll sorts trouble lol. I'm nice 90% of the time, I swear. My personality is bubbly, normally.

Been at IMVU since its existence basically, really no lie. I'm a jack of many trades, ruler of some, textures, art, photoshop, videos, graphics, etc. I expand day by day, catch me on another day, and I will have already tried to learn something new lol. Note, I said tried, can't win'em all.

I just came to the forums to see what its all about, I like to help people out. If you wanna ask me about something, ask, or PM away :D
Posted 8 years ago
@ NekaLion - welcome! nice to know that another talented member has join the group....enjoy the site! There are so many people wanting help and asking for some helping hand....Have a wonderful day... :wave: :wave: :wave:
Thank you so much! You have a wonderful day too :wave:
Posted 8 years ago
Hey Neka, you are more than welcome in the family. I invite you to make new topics on our forums, everyone is precious here especially who have talent and want to share it. :D
Will do axiom, if I figure out a topic lol. Ty so much 8)
Posted 8 years ago
Let us know if you need help finding your way around or have any questions about the site.
Thank you, I've been getting around, offering my services already ;) But if I need more help I'll come bug you guys.