NoOne introduction

NoOne
by NoOne · 13 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
Hello everyone :D

Im NoOne and a baby at the forum BUT not a baby in RL :P

I came looking for a tip on how to see somebody else's friend list cause you know lol a girl has too lol

I have no special skills but since Im a VERY curious kitten I LOVE to learn new tricks.

Hope I manage to make new friends here :D

Thanks for having me :D
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome to the family. If you have any questions or comments regarding our site or anything on it, feel free to send me pm.
Posted 8 years ago
:coin: Welcome to the TIM family :coin:
D.M wrote:
Welcome to the family. If you have any questions or comments regarding our site or anything on it, feel free to send me pm.

Thank you DM :D I will bug ya if I need help :D

-- Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:29 pm --

Axiom® wrote:
Welcome to the TIM family

Thank you Axiom :D Please to be part of it :D
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome NoOne :)
thessa wrote:
WELCOME! I am sure you would enjoy the group....

OMG why I just your post today? Im SO sorry :(

Thank you Thessa :D

-- Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:00 pm --

HardCority wrote:
Welcome NoOne

Please forgive me I also just saw your post :(

Thank you HardCority :D
Posted 8 years ago
Welcome to the family, and I hope you enjoy your time here and learn a lot to help you on the road to enjoying IMVU more in spite of their oppression. This is a great place to be and there's a lot of wonderful people here; many opportunities to learn and grow and lots of great products you won't find anywhere else. I hope you're having a good time so far!
Harper wrote:
Welcome to the family, and I hope you enjoy your time here and learna lot to help you on the road to enjoying IMVU more in spite of their oppression.This is a great place to be and there's a lot of wonderful people here; many opportunities to learn and grow and lots of great products you won't find anywhere else.I hope you're having a good time so far!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!
Funny that I was just :tlaponder:ing I truly belong here. Im learning and having fun at the same time.

What else a girl needs?

:bunny:
Posted 8 years ago
I'd been away a while, personally, but it's always good to see enthusiastic new members.