Krispenwah1993
by Krispenwah1993 · 6 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
hello i hope everybody here is doing great, i am a new member and i would like to introduce myself here after reading the rules, im 24 years old and playing imvu since 3 months now, i dont have any graphic talent and stuff i'm just here to be part of the family and buy some stuff and enjoy interesting topics, i thank anybody who read my introduction and i hope to have good fun with you guys <3
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to the Mafias this is a awesome place to learn and always something new in shops. Have a look in market
Posted 7 years ago
Hai and welcome to IMVU Mafias! Nice to meet cha! Have fun and look around. There's plenty of stuff to read, buy and over all have a good laugh at as well as informational stuffs in the forums. I know I'm having a splendid time! :awesome40:
Posted 7 years ago · Author
D.M wrote:
Welcome to the Mafias!

thank you very much :)

-- Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:05 pm --

MizzKitty wrote:
Hai and welcome to IMVU Mafias! Nice to meet cha! Have fun and look around. There's plenty of stuff to read, buy and over all have a good laugh at as well as informational stuffs in the forums. I know I'm having a splendid time!

thank you very much nice to meet you too :)

-- Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:07 pm --

Hokage wrote:
Welcome to the Mafias this is a awesome place to learn and always something new in shops. Have a look in market

thank you very much it really is an awesome site and nice market as well :)
Posted 7 years ago
No problem, Enjoy your time being here