Fresh meat.

Responsum Dei
by Responsum Dei · 10 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello There!
You can call me Res. I'm new here, but I hope it will be a long stay. Looking to make friends, meet the family, and do business. Thank you all for accepting me and I look forward to good things.
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome and enjoy, Fresh meat....lol......glad to have you join us Res. If you have any questions or need any help just ask our mods in the shoutbox or pm them. People here try to be as helpful as they can. Lots of good people and products here.....:panda10:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome Res
@Kari- yessss fresh meat is gooood meat -sniff sniff-

Res we hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.

Make friends, make posts and start earning medits! Then check out how to win the medit lotto here: points.php?mode=lottery

Anyhooooo have fun n stuff!
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^^
Posted 7 years ago
Its the dark side, and yes we have cookies, but not my cookies, those are mine XD :panda6:
Posted 7 years ago
@ NekaLion, I have cookies too but I give all mine to Adryan and not sharing -giggles-
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome Res...
Glad to have you join with the mafia family. Hope you enjoy your stay ...
:rockout:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome A little late but better late then never to notice new people that have come in. Enjoy your time here make sure you are up to date on the Threads and new posts and post where you feel you can and be active.