New to IMVUMafia

Esbeth
by Esbeth · 7 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Lets see I am known here as Esbeth or simply Es. I do like to help people if I know the answers or feel that I can help you in anyways I will be sure to post as I am very active here. I am a Role Player as well as a developer on IMVU I have been on IMVU for 10 years. My real Life well some of it is personal But I am Ex military ! tour in Iraq. I am Female I am perhaps older then most here. I have 2 Associates as well as a technical degree. I am a mother Single and Love it. I have Children as well as Grandchildren. I am a Mother hen to all. I do know most of the ins and outs of things but if i do not be sure that I will look it up to find the answers. I am medically retired and enjoy my time researching Genealogy and tracing peoples family history. I am also a Cemetery Cataloger. I have traveled all over the world and have enjoyed my life with many different cultures and customs. I am 18 years old with 35 years of experience to put it nicely...lol I"M not OLd I am totally young at heart. I do play WoW (World of Warcraft) Have been with them since their beta phase. Go Horde!!! I play on the orginal as well as the first Realm ever made for WoW..Argent Dawn. There is nothing that embarasses me although some may find that my age makes me a elder and that I should be shown the respect as one does thier grandparents but hey as i said i am still young at heart. But what I do ask for is if you wish me to respect you as a adult then act like one and respect will be returned. I don't believe in Drama BS or liars so please refrain from any of the such around me or towards me. I am very helpful to a fault. So with that well it's enough to know who I am and what i am about and know that if you friend me I am a friend for life unless you do something to upset me. Now what is it that I enjoy ....aww yes..... :pussyfuck:

Feel free to add me and talk to me about anything...advice or just to shoot the breeze

ES :katheart3:
Posted 7 years ago
wow your just like me that nice XD they say i got mind of older men in 30+
Posted 7 years ago
Hey ES!

.:) Thanks for the awesome post for noobe's like me. Really makes you feel welcome ty..:)
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Thanks for the welcomes always good to see people take the time to meet those that are entering into the gang. I may not be to skilled in anything but willing to lend a helping hand if you need some advice on certain things or to be able to do the leg work and research it out to get the answers for you. Again thanks for the Welcomes
Posted 7 years ago
Heya, I didn't get to welcome you, but you aren't really new here now. xD I'm not old either, I'm younger than my age 90% of the time xD. If you like wow you might also like Tera, if you ever want to play it let me know I can show you the ropes :panda3: You seem very nice. :panda1:
Posted 7 years ago
Most pleasant wording for greetings and nice to meet you.