Hello

l3emi
by l3emi · 2 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
1. Tell us some informations about your personality, like your name, what do you like to do etc. (If you'd like to)

My name is Maria and I'm nineteen, my personality is INTP from the Myers-Briggs personality test.

2. Do you have any skills? Like Coding, Graphic Design etc. Please mention them. (This is great for promotions!)

I'm sorry for being unskilled.

3. Do you want to tell us something or do you need help? No problem. Or an offer you could have for us. Write it down.

I'm still getting my head around this website. So what they're selling here are files that I have to use to create products? Or do I get the products themselves? Cheers.

:boobs:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to the family. Please make sure that you read through the threads as they are pretty informative as well as contibute to them where you can and if you have questions then feel free to ask anyone or to post a new thread and you will recieve many different opinions and solutions. There are many aspects here other then buying and selling as it is a community and here you do not need to be talented in a specific area as there are many that are and are willing to show you how to in tutorials as well as one on one instructions. Many here are from different walks of life being cultures, age groups sex, etc...so answers will come in various shapes and forms from funny to serious to smart ass. But all in all enjoy rack up your merits play the lottery and purchase what you can and most of all Enjoy. Again WELCOME