New ImvuMafia recruit

Yumeo
by Yumeo · 5 posts
7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello, i'm new here and i found this community unintentionally. My name is Steven but people call me Jay because of my middlename. I have no special talents within computer graphics or something alike. Though i play violin and practice Kendo and archery from time to time. There's not much to say about my personality, i'm just like everyone else. Nothing special. I'm most often calm, but i still get angry or irritated at times. Even though i get angry i take it chill. I love memes and i'm definitely not a Normie (fucken normies Riiiiiiiiiiiiii). I was born in Korea but lives somewhere in the north Europe (i might reveal that someday). I am not so tall, around 174cm and i have black hair slightly muscular and i wear glasses. I love tofu and i'm not a vegan.
That was all, i hope that i'm not the only one doing this :I.
(Don't send any dirty smilies)
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Posted 7 years ago
I actually love tofu to so we've got something in common, fried tofu is mmmmmmmm yummeh :kat_emoji15:

Anyhoooooo Get acquainted with the rules and such: viewforum.php?f=2
Don't be afraid to post, if you know something we might not, tell us about it. Earn medits and play the lottery: points.php?mode=lottery

Welcome and have a good time with the rest of the goof balls. :panda3:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to the family
@Yumeo