7 years ago in Introductions
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello!
I figured I'd introduce myself.
I've decided to join here a few days ago, mainly because our dear friend Google
showed me a service D.M was offering.
So on my first day here I already spent money. :coin:
So Hi, I'm Channah.
I could be considered an advanced mesher, but that would partially be a lie.
I've made tons of meshes for IMVU trough the years, Rooms, Furniture, Clothing, Accesories, Animated items and Hairstyles.
BUT, that was a while ago. A couple of years to be exact.
My meshing is entirely self-taught and so are my photoshop abilities.
I am trying to regain some of my meshing abilities after them having been idle for so long.
Mainly am I shocked that 99% of my favourite meshers have been either retired or disabled. What's up with that?
:excitedwave:

(and yes ive been stalking tons of people's profiles on here, Don't take it personally :awesome40: )
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy your time here and get to experience everything we have to offer.
Posted 7 years ago
welcome i hope you get to love this place like many of us did.we would be honored to have another mesher in here that knows how to work.so get your skills back up and you might make some money with us instead of spending money :kat_emoji17:
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome hope this place helps you get back into the swing of things. Nice to have you stalking about lol.
Posted 7 years ago
Welcome and We hope that you find what you seek as well as to make new friends. As you have already done you have ventured to take a peek at people to kinda see what they are about. We recommend you read through the threads post where you can and if you do not find something particular then start a new post so that others may chime in and give advice or may need advice. In doing so it ups your posts and also ensures you some merits which can be used in the merit shop to buy things as well as PRB's. Then there is also the lottery you can play to spend your merits to have a possibility to make more merits. Get familiar with who the Officers are here and peoples ranks as well as learn what you can do to up yourself in ranks. There are quite a few here that are very helpful and knowledgable. You said you were a Mesher, Self taught. Well you could possibly open a thread on tutorials that you would like to teach others or possibly yourself read some of the tutorials out there to see if you may offer better or something different. Welcome again and enjoy

ESBETH
Posted 7 years ago
@Channah
Welcome to the family-the word embodies so much and has so many feelings and emotions associated with it. fellowship, dreams fulfilled and troubles shared.We strive to do all of these things, and for the most part, we get it right...and on the odd occasion when we don't - our disagreements are still underpinned by mutual respect and a willingness to listen and resolve concerns. There are tons of data on our forums some of which may actually be very helpful to you if you desire to brush up on your meshing skills again. We are happy to have you here...