New person

Skrava
by Skrava · 7 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
:rainbowsheep: Hello
I am Skrava. I'm 24, from Flipland (PH), been using IMVU for a very long time.

I create and sell my art as display pictures in IMVU in exchange for real money/credits and do some part-time fashion modeling/runway and edited pictures in exchange for credits. I also join occasional IMVU contests in exchange for credits. I've done model mentoring and judging in the past in exchange of... credits.

As for the art-making process, I use GIMP and Autodesk Sketchbook as my digital mediums.
I like to read manga (Berserk) and listen to metal. I'm also addicted to lipsticks (I'm a makeup junkie). I play Mobile Legends too (my fave heroes are assassins). :awesome27:
I'm here to check out this awesome forum, do business (selling my creds), and hopefully rank up and see more of it.
Nice to meet y'all! :kat_emoji18:
Posted 6 years ago
@Skrava
welcome i do hope you like it here and become one of the legendary mafi members. You do that by posting in whateever interests you. We do have some intersting tips, progrms and stuff around so feel free to browse the forums. As for your graphic skills you can also sell stuff on our graphic market. enjoy
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome! :D

Any particular favourite lipstick? For makeup in general, I am a pretty fond of the MAC and KVD stuff.

Also, top metal band? :mrgreen:
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Adryan wrote:
@Skrava welcome i do hope you like it here and become one of the legendary mafi members. You do that by posting in whateever interests you. We do have some intersting tips, progrms and stuff around so feel free to browse the forums. As for your graphic skills you can also sell stuff on our graphic market. enjoy

Hiiii thank you! I'm still learning the ropes, haven't opened this acct in a while but I do hope to stay active. ^_^

-- Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 am --

Kupquake Katze wrote:
Welcome!Any particular favourite lipstick? For makeup in general, I am a pretty fond of the MAC and KVD stuff.Also, top metal band?

Thanks! :D For the matte lipsticks I use Pink Sugar Sugar Tints (a local makeup brand) and Nyx Lip Lingerie. I'm loving TheBalm lip glosses but I'm really set on buying myself Becca lip glosses. haha

It's hard to choose faves because I got a fave in every metal subgenre lol but Gojira for death/prog metal; Overkill for thrash metal; and Wintersun for power/folk metal. :awesome23: what about yours?
Posted 6 years ago
@Skrava Welcome to Mafia...I am sure you would love it here...Enjoy the many forums around...i am sure you would find many that would interest you....Feel free to ask if there is anything else you need to know...everyone here is helpful, friendly and accommodating....Enjoy! :kat_emoji2:
Posted 6 years ago
Nice!!

As for metal, I have similar problem haha. Between Chimaira and As I Lay Dying for my metalcore fix; Ingested for the heavier end of the spectrum and maybe nüERA for the softer side!
Posted 6 years ago
Faça uma lista de grandes amigos,
quem você mais via há dez anos atrás...
Quantos você ainda vê todo dia ?
Quantos você já não encontra mais?
Faça uma lista dos sonhos que tinha...
Quantos você desistiu de sonhar?
Quantos amores jurados pra sempre...
Quantos você conseguiu preservar?
Onde você ainda se reconhece,
na foto passada ou no espelho de agora?
Hoje é do jeito que achou que seria?