First Introduction

BredToe
by BredToe · 4 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
What's up y'all? I got into IMVU way back in 2008. I've been on and off IMVU all of these years. I have always loved creating, especially clothes and character customization, but I lacked the motivation to really dive in and learn to do it. A few years ago, I created a few basic IMVU products but that was really it since I didn't know how to use any software. I could have just gone the "derive and re-texture" route but I didn't like the meshes of most products. I tried to learn 3D software but it was really hard so I just quit. But now, since I'm in school to be a designer, I will need to eventually learn how to use 3D software so I figured, why not get back into IMVU? I'm super glad to have found a great community such as IMVU Mafias and I hope to share and learn with you all!
Posted 6 years ago
Welcome...Glad to hear that you are hoping to get back into the IMVU creating community. As skills of that fold are always needed.

A few things about the Mafia. Get to know your Staff as well as the Terms and Rules of being a member. You fill find a thread for each. As you see it is a Forums community which means it thrives off of people responding to Threads or creating threads. Where you can answer and give comments then please feel free to If you have topics that you feel that will help others then as well feel free to Open a new thread and post it be it explantions, questions or tutorials. Please make sure though that they are placed in the right Topic area. Also when replying to posts etc be aware that writing thanks or OK or yeah anything shorter then a sentence if they so deem the staff can give you a warning for misuse and or lead up to a banning of your account.

Medits are Mafia currency you will earn them as you write in threads so another reason to not just write one worded replys. These medits can be used up in the Medit shop to purchase Name colors solid or flashing, also can be used to buy your rankings here or niffty little Icons to go on your profile. There is also a lottery that is done every few days that you can join in and possibly a chance to win more medits.

There is what is called Karma as well that you can give or take from a person. If you find that there information was helpful or that you purchased a product from them and you were happy with how the transition went down then by all means up thier Karma if you found that they failed then you can give them a negative. This is to let others know how reliable thier items are as well as how reliable thier words may be.

We welcome you and please enjoy your time and keep that tommy gun shined

RS :tlatakenote:
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Esbeth wrote:
Welcome...Glad to hear that you are hoping to get back into the IMVU creating community. As skills of that fold are always needed.A few things about the Mafia. Get to know your Staff as well as the Terms and Rules of being a member.You fill find a thread for each. As you see it is a Forums community which means it thrives off ofpeople responding to Threads or creating threads.Where you can answer and give comments then please feel free to If you have topics that you feel that will help others then as well feel free toOpen a new thread and post it be it explantions, questions or tutorials.Please make sure though that they are placed in the right Topic area. Also when replying to posts etc be aware that writing thanks or OK or yeah anything shorter then a sentence if they so deem the staff can give you a warning for misuse and or lead up to a banning of your account.Medits are Mafia currency you willearn them as you write in threads so another reason to not just write one worded replys. These medits can be used up in the Medit shop to purchase Name colors solid or flashing, also can be used to buy your rankings here or niffty little Icons to go on your profile. There is also a lottery that is done every few days that you can join in and possibly a chance to win more medits.There is what is called Karma as wellthat you can give or take froma person.If you find that there information was helpful or that you purchased a product from them and you were happy with how the transition went down thenby all means up thier Karma if you found that they failedthenyou can give them a negative. This is to let others know how reliable thier items are as well as how reliable thier words may be.We welcome youand please enjoy your time and keep that tommy gun shinedRS

Thank you! I appreciate the reply, it's really useful and helpful. And I will do so! :D
Posted 6 years ago
Hai nice to meet you... Me start play imvu around 200r then stop at 2010...after that me comeback play at 2014 until now