Washannin Cuz.

GThotie
by GThotie · 2 posts
6 years ago in Introductions
Posted 6 years ago · Author
Wassup... my name Kobe,18 Born in Staten Island, NY Live in Brooklyn, NY

Sup? I just joined IMVU Mafias about two days ago, I like it so far. My name is Kobe, I was born in Staten Island but I like in Brooklyn Yaheard. I've been playing imvu since like 2013 on & off, I am currently 18 and im in my last year of highschool #ClassOf2017 :kat_emoji18: I never ever wanted to attend college, I just wanna graduate & get a full time job. I'm so excited because it's been such a long proccess, since Grade school i've always been a trouble maker. During my freshman year of High School is when it really woke me up, Everyone always told me that your freshman year is your most important year... Long story short, I got expelled during the mid period of my freshman 9th grade year. A serious fight broke out with led into a brawl and leaded to out of school grounds, basically the staff though the whole thing was Gang-Related & over 7 students got expelled. I did good my freshman year but I didn't complete my last semester. I didn't attend to school my 10th grade year, I was living in Oakland, California (where all my family on my mother's side is from) & nobody really cared that I dropped out... It wasnt right for me though, I didn't want to end up selling drugs or robbing. I never wanted to be a statistic, So I decided to go back my 11th grade year. In Brooklyn I attend a Technical school where all the work is done online, it's at a faster pace & its easier to do the work. It's probably the best thing that was to ever happen to me, im lucky for that. I'm proud of myself because I did it for me, no one pushed me to graduate, I pushed myself.