Good Morning/Evening

urlcabron
by urlcabron · 4 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hello, I am urlcabron. I am not new to this forum (that being I had a previous account here only to sell my credits but closed it because I was being accused of "scamming" Which i wasn't, it was just the way the transaction was handled The buyer didn't like how I sent the credits through a ticket and said "Are you trying to get me banned?!" Though, we gave each other's money and credits back.) So, I am back on this forum to sell my credits again... I've played IMVU for 4-6 years, creating was the fun part of it all, had the creator pro badge for 1 year and now my account is back to TIER 4.. It was fun while it lasted, but now i have to focus on college and get that paper that says i graduated lol. Though, i will be here and there just to sell credits. :D
Posted 5 years ago
@urlcabron
You were not banned for scamming. In fact, from all of our records that I have, I deduce that you were an extremely reliable re-seller, even if you took a while to send each purchase due to having to file an IMVU help ticket for each credit transfer ... you completed dozens of successful credit sales over the span of a year.

I think your old IMVU Mafias account was h4c|<7d. Someone with an ip address other than your own, somehow managed to login to your mafia account and sent a deactivation request to our staff. We traced the request to Los Angeles, CA; which is different from where we normally trace your logins from coming from.

If you wish, I can assist you in recovering your old IMVU Mafias account.
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@urlcabron You were not banned for scamming. In fact, from all of our records that I have, I deduce that you were an extremely reliable re-seller, even if you took a while to send each purchase due to having to file an IMVU help ticket for each credit transfer ... you completed dozens of successful credit sales over the span of a year.I think your old IMVU Mafias account was h4c|<7d. Someone with an ip address other than your own, somehow managed to login to your mafia account and sent a deactivation request to our staff.We traced the request to Los Angeles, CA; which is different from where we normally trace your logins from coming from.If you wish, I can assist you in recovering your old IMVU Mafias account.

I have just messaged you regarding the recovery of the account.
Posted 5 years ago
Hi there, I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate your sharing the story of what happened to you. I know you don't have to let anyone know your private details so to do so means a lot to many of us. I plan to buy credits from you...I think I was a past customer. And I do have some questions about the whole sticker transaction but I will save those for the address you've given on the 'credit sale site'. I do want to go by your rules so I can develop another good seller/buyer relationship. This message is simply to say, thank you for sharing your story.

Take care and good luck in school,

kadee55