Trying to Establish Myself

DaXis73
by DaXis73 · 2 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Hello . I am new to this site and I would like to sell some credits and buy an AP or VIP account and but a few products from this site . I am an IMVU user and have been for about 9 Years now . I am a developer there and I want another developer account but every time I try to sell credits at least , it says I need to Establish Myself and I would like to know how I go about doing this . Thank You for any help .
Posted 5 years ago
First of all, welcome to IMVU Mafias.

Although I am pretty new myself, I can offer some insight to this. First, to sell anything here you should go to your account information and enter in a general location.
Also, consult the Terms of Service page to get a more detailed insight: terms_of_service.php

This is always helpful to consult, also the Help and Support tab found under the "Help" dropdown menu.

For selling products and making a new ad, refer to the IMVU Black Market dropdown, after you are redirected to the Market page, on the top left there will be a blue "Post A New Add" button. That will get you started and on your way.:)

Hope this was somewhat helpful,
Graves