Intro.. to MEH!

HURT
by HURT · 4 posts
5 years ago in Introductions
Posted 5 years ago · Author
sooo.. i been on here on and off for abit now but really only use it to mesage a few peopel with what i need.. decided that baby pink neon glow around my name was worth working on getting medits :o so heres my intro :D

My Vu name is [CENSORED], its one of a few accounts and i have been on Vu since 2006 ( wish i still had that account) but active on and off since 2009. i have been a dev with many account in this time frame too, but i am still learning and am completely Jelly of people who are great at it ;)

I do customs from my shop on [CENSORED], decent pricing.. just send me a discord message (damagedxMind#1000), one here, or one on vu and ill see what i can do. I am often. IF YOU DONT MESSAGE ME and just try to add me.. i wont accept i am not a name collector everytone on my friendslist is there fo a reason not just to add names int he pool of peopel popping on and off my vu...

I have a real life though so sometimes i am logged in for a week and only actually at my pc for a few hours that entire week and sometimes im actually on for days at a time so yea.. just message me XD need someone or somewhere to park while you dev or just veg out gaming??
hit me up

useless info about me?: i have some weird wiring in my head that often makes my fingers put some letters in front of other letters.. i am always typing things like : liek , alwasy, soem and pleaes

>.< weird i know but i am tired of backspacing 4985204586 times during a convo so alot of the time i let them go..

I also just dusted off my ps4 form my closet.. it sat there for the last year because it remindedme of my ex.. yea yea i know shut up! anyway.. im back on it XD

more useless info? welp.. guess your gunna have to ASk =^.^=
Posted 5 years ago
Welcome to the family. Good to see yet another veteran on mafias!
I have been on IMVU since 09. :)
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@HURTWelcome to the family HURT.What's your favorite PS4 game?I spent last night playing Little Big Planet 3 on my PS4.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

much different then it use to be .. i use to be an addict to mmorpgs

pc and ps for years i played FF11, WoW, everquest 1 and 2, Starwars Old republic, FF14

but like i said ages ago..

now its more i have been on and off ESO for ages n ages
XD
along with dragons dogma, and warframe pretty much it so far

borderlands 2 and farcry 5 i just started.... Love them

-- Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:15 pm --

Ubiytsa wrote:
Welcome to the family. Good to see yet another veteran on mafias!
I have been on IMVU since 09.

@Ubiytsa

i still have my 2009 account but dont use it at all.. she collects dust XD