New but not really

poeboymadesalad
by poeboymadesalad · 10 posts
1 year ago in Introductions
Posted 1 year ago · Author
Wassup! Glad to be apart of the Mafias family. Ive been on VU roughly over 10 yrs myself with various accounts, some h4c|<7d, some I just forgot the password to. But, through the years I've learned to be responsible, and I've had this account I believe going on 5 yrs. Being apart of Mafias family, I hope to learn a lot about VU that I never have before, maybe become a mad Scientist and a serious coder, but I plan to stay for the long haul! Thank you in advance.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Preciate that! Salad is fine, sort of like a macaroni salad, that's my favorite! So Mac Salad would work

-- Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:35 pm --

@DataMine

Appreciate that Data. Reading the forums I see your the guy that keeps things running smoothly, I hope to learn a thing or two from you.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Currently Im just getting my feet wet again in VU, nothing serious, hopefully I can start creating clothes for Vu, and if I can, learn to create pretty much anything.
Posted 1 year ago
Lol "New not really" seems to be the theme lately. Its a good thing! Welcome and I hope you find all you need.
Posted 1 year ago
@poeboymadesalad

Welcome MacSalad. I think i love the sound of ur nama…..enjoy….feel free to let us know if you have any question/concern and we will try to reply as soon as posible. Stay safe.
Appreciate that! Will Do!
Posted 1 year ago
Greetings and a big hello!