Meh.

Chelsea
by Chelsea · 6 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey names Chelsea =]
I am a computer nerd and I know how to HTML till there is no tomorrow!!! lol.
Im a fast learner and if there is anything u need let my know!!!
The only thing I wont do is h4c|< other people cuz... I learned my lesson on that... other wise feel free to message me if you are running low on help in here.

any way i gtg... i might finnish this later...

ITS BEEN LATER!!
lol.

ok so i was thinking.... this form needs to be funner.(yes funner is a word in chelsea language...)

any way..

instead of having to have diff threads where people can post what they have to offer... there should be a thing in the profile that allows people to list all the things they have to offer and one main thread such as this.

i know i haven't really shown it here.. cuz i don't have to atm... but im really good at organizing and setting up websites and what not. =]

for a easier and faster way to find something... there should be a directory for all the diff things that have come about. like explaining what a code does briefly and providing the link to the thread of the code be cause the search thing doesn't alway find you what you want.

an example would be the use codes i noticed there are a lot of them and they need to be organized and maybe have pictures to go a long with a few of them such as the cloths so people don't have to sit there and read what it looks like and the actions/sounds would be explained instead of showed.

i also think that ever 25 (or something like that...) posts there should he a reward for being so active so they they will want to keep being active to continue to receive credits...

idk these are just some ideas to throw out there. :o
Last edited by Chelsea on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 14 years ago
Hey! We are glad to have u in the family. Please offer us some service if you can. 8)
Posted 14 years ago
hi! ^.^
Posted 14 years ago · Author
ty lol
Iv been in the group a long time lol. just forgot my passy... and i remembered it yesterday lol

:fish: :fish:
Posted 14 years ago
welcome to our family Chelsea.
you have very nice ideas and I hope that you work to make our forums better .