Hello :)

LorelBabe
by LorelBabe · 3 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hi, im Lorelei,a little girl who lives in the little country, named Estonia. My biggest passions are God, music and art..and of course living in my own cartoon mode:) I have very difficult charakter which is really hard to understand. But pain will be paid, all you need is patience. I might have very strange point of views but in the end of the journey, all of them turn out to be right. I used to be that black freaky satan worshipper hwo was frustrated and disapointed in life, God and people around me. I used to think that God is one double-faced, evil guy hwo hate people and dont care at all. I was depressed and unconfident. Later I understood that he just gave us our free will. With music I have strange relationship. I love listening to the music and I adore making music. .I sing in the band , im playing bass and write songs, but still I understand that im not very talented. Im in love with drawing. When Im in the right mood I draw like the best artist. But in the other way, im in the right mood like once in a blue moon, so I dont have many masterpieces. Now it's your time to decide am I sane or not and do you want to communicate with me or you just run away with a big circle.
Haha, well, what a long and tricky story.:)
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome lol