HI..I'M NAY :D

Nayallday
by Nayallday · 4 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I guess u could say I'm really new to The Imvu Mafia because i never actually introduced my self until now l0l well here we go. Hi my name is Nay l0l I'm very excited about joining the community and checking out all of your great ideas. I'm 17 from Washington. I'm down to earth, nice, friendly & enjoy hanging out with friends as well as finding out new things. Sorry i don't really have skills in coding or graphic designing but I'm more than willing to learn :wink: . Again I'm happy to be in your community and hope to see ya all around. :D
Posted 14 years ago
you're most welcome =D>
Posted 14 years ago
Glad to have you here Nayallday =D>

Élie :p~
Posted 14 years ago
Nayallday wrote:
I guess u could say I'm really new to The Imvu Mafia because i never actually introduced my self until now l0l well here we go. Hi my name is Nay l0l I'm very excited about joining the community and checking out all of your great ideas. I'm 17 from Washington. I'm down to earth, nice, friendly & enjoy hanging out with friends as well as finding out new things. Sorry i don't really have skills in coding or graphic designing but I'm more than willing to learn :wink: . Again I'm happy to be in your community and hope to see ya all around. :D

Hello there, and welcome to the IMVU mafias. We are a friendly, helping community that build on it's contributions, so please, look around on the forums a bit, find yourself a nice topic you like and let's get started! :3