Hello

A.C.Y.D Trance
by A.C.Y.D Trance · 23 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Hello to all the members of the family.
Posted 16 years ago
Dude i luvvv you I SEE YOUR A TRANCE ADDICT I LUVV TRANCE!!!!!TRANCE IS EVERYONE pardonner me but i luvv people that luvv trance..xD well welcome to imvu mafia enjoy the talking the talking violence..xD me and trance *war*

well again welcome greetings hope you have a blast i think!! :lol:
Posted 16 years ago
whats a sig might means Signature??
Posted 16 years ago
Welcome
Yes sig, siggy, and so on = Signature
Posted 16 years ago
Umm i would apreciate if you guys dont misspell trance with Trane because im not trance or transe (thank you devil)...
Posted 16 years ago
are you lost???
Posted 16 years ago
finally MRCDSs post without ROFL
Posted 16 years ago
ROFL very not funny
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Mercedes wrote:
Dude i luvvv you I SEE YOUR A TRANCE ADDICT I LUVV TRANCE!!!!!TRANCE IS EVERYONE pardonner me but i luvv people that luvv trance..xD well welcome to imvu mafia enjoy the talking the talking violence..xD me and trance *war*

well again welcome greetings hope you have a blast i think!! :lol:

Ty :D O yeah been for long time,its becoming quiet popular latley in the US.
I see Tiesto on your sign [ i think i have the armani exchange shirt with tiesto emblem ], he is also my fav dj along with Armin Van Buuren,Sean Tyas,Giuseppe Ottaviani,Josè Amnesia,Stoneface and Terminal ,Ronski Speed,John O'callaghan,Menno De Jong, Above and beyond, Alex M.O.R.P.H,Filo & Peri,Aly & Fila, and so many others. Im glad there are people that listen to trance in this family
:D
Last edited by A.C.Y.D Trance on Sat May 03, 2008 9:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.