Mobster in disguise

by ladykiller · 7 posts
16 years ago in Introductions
Posted 16 years ago · Author
The instant I heard about the IMVU Mafia I just knew I had to get in on some of that action.

Im not a developer just yet, merely a power user of Photoshop but Im learnin! Installed Blender a little earlier on and just starting to work through the tutorials.

I s'pose Im more of an ideas person though.

Does the IMVU Mob have some kind of secret handshake or sumtin for example? A clever mobster can't exactly go strollin into the Lingerie Room waving a rocket launcher and a shiny Baretta bulging underneath his expensive Carducci blazer. Always better to go in there with some sort of clever disguise 8) .

Is it the Jakuza that are able to identify the other brothers and sisters in their secret family by a special tattoo? Hmmm a tattoo, ring or bracelet that only IMVU Mobsters are able to aquire?

Anyway, I'm here and ready for action! How can I be of service my Don?
Posted 16 years ago
Welcome.

You know, that idea of a special tattoo is lovely =)
Posted 16 years ago
Welcome to the mafias, it is always good to have someone a different view of ideals in an organization such as ours.

We do not have tattoos, but we do have IMVU Mafias hp banners which you will find on the hp of every high ranking IMVU Mafias member. Code protects these banners, which hides them from IMVU staff, developers, and non-logged in viewers. It is easy to find our members, when you see someone on IMVU using a cheat or h4c|<, they are most likely an IMVU Mafias member. We also have our own cheap outfits and black market catalog. Most room DJ's I have meet use our music h4c|<s, it is hard to go into any room without at least one IMVU Mafias member...we are everywhere.

As for becoming a developer, good luck. In my opinion, our developer section is best at covering the basics, but lacks anything advanced or a any diversity of programs. If you find any useful resources that our site does not point out, please inform us.
Posted 16 years ago · Author
Thanks Don.

When do we get to whack somebody? :badgrin:

BTW, I like the dragon Irine.
Posted 16 years ago
Lol, why thank you.

I'll definately agree with the comment, "we are everywhere" =)

I love seeing the pages through a guest's eyes, funny how much more you can see on the hps lol which reminds me i need to go put a banner on my new account ><
Posted 16 years ago
Salut! Hey speranza dell'assassino della signora godete il vostro soggiorno

Hey lady killer hope you enjoy your stay