This Is Me.

CShyxx
by CShyxx · 3 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Haha I named the subject after the song from Camp Rock.
Anyways, hey there. :)

I'm Cheyenne. I've had an IMVU account for a little while now, though I never got around to using it but recently I had haha.
I'm a pretty chill person, or so my friends say. Sometimes they think I have random outbursts or whatever, which I don't get. I like staying home most of the time, but going out is fun too. :)

I'm a total techie. I adore making graphics and coding CSS, HTML, and whatnot. I'm learning PHP right now. It's kind of confusing. XD My graphic skills are okay, personally, I think they suck compared to a lot others. If you'd like to see one for yourself, ask me, and I'll post an edit or something. I love roleplaying too. These are my hobbies, not to mention reading as well. :)

My friend just told me of this site and I got so excited haha. So yeah, thanks to you all for making IMVU an enjoyable...(whats the word? experience?) experience for us. :D :D :D
Posted 14 years ago
CShyxx wrote:
Haha I named the subject after the song from Camp Rock.
Anyways, hey there. :)

I'm Cheyenne. I've had an IMVU account for a little while now, though I never got around to using it but recently I had haha.
I'm a pretty chill person, or so my friends say. Sometimes they think I have random outbursts or whatever, which I don't get. I like staying home most of the time, but going out is fun too. :)

I'm a total techie. I adore making graphics and coding CSS, HTML, and whatnot. I'm learning PHP right now. It's kind of confusing. XD My graphic skills are okay, personally, I think they suck compared to a lot others. If you'd like to see one for yourself, ask me, and I'll post an edit or something. I love roleplaying too. These are my hobbies, not to mention reading as well. :)

My friend just told me of this site and I got so excited haha. So yeah, thanks to you all for making IMVU an enjoyable...(whats the word? experience?) experience for us. :D :D :D

Well, welcome to the fam.
Glad to see a fellow roleplayer, ;).
Posted 14 years ago
hello:)