I'll Help You, if You'll Help Me.

SeductionInstruction
by SeductionInstruction · 2 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
IMVU Mafia,
I have been reading IMVU's forums for awhile now, and every word is disappointing. Why? The forums are mod only. But it also brings great ideas from a young mind.
I am only 15 years old (I know, I'm very young and naive), but I can help you strive to bring attention to their awful ways. With the help of The Mafia, we can change the ways of IMVU.
1) I need people who will complain about everything and anything that is wrong with their system. I do not require your username.
2) I will email Rosenzweig through her company email. It may not work, but it's worth a try.
3) If it's possible, spam their Billing Support number. This could hours.
4) Send complaints by mail. Again, it may not work but we need to try. This could take weeks.
Hopefully, we can get through to IMVU and stop making them avoid the truth. With actions comes consequences. This will be their consequence.
This plan has a lot of flaws, but we don't have a lot of time left before IMVU destroys everything.
Posted 12 years ago
SeductionInstruction wrote:
I have been reading IMVU's forums for awhile now, and every word is disappointing. Why? The forums are mod only. But it also brings great ideas from a young mind.
I am only 15 years old (I know, I'm very young and naive), but I can help you strive to bring attention to their awful ways. With the help of The Mafia, we can change the ways of IMVU.

Welcome to the family Seduction. 15 years is not young at all. Our last Don was 15 years old and he was amazing.

IMVU already knows of their own awful ways. They just do not care as long as they are getting money.

SeductionInstruction wrote:
1) I need people who will complain about everything and anything that is wrong with their system. I do not require your username.
2) I will email Rosenzweig through her company email. It may not work, but it's worth a try.
3) If it's possible, spam their Billing Support number. This could hours.
4) Send complaints by mail. Again, it may not work but we need to try. This could take weeks.
Hopefully, we can get through to IMVU and stop making them avoid the truth. With actions comes consequences. This will be their consequence.
This plan has a lot of flaws, but we don't have a lot of time left before IMVU destroys everything.

Responses by number:
1) We are already on it.
2) Rosenzweig is a man.
Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhwgyKDPHG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB7Ag_6X9cM
Also, why send to just his company email when we have his personal email addresses also?
3) We did this already...and it was very funny. (lots of penis jokes)
4) Why should we spend money on paper and postage when they have a fax machine? We already had fun with their fax machine for an entire week about 2 months ago.

The way you talk, I bet you would enjoy this: https://www.imvumafias.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=6899