Mesh Creating

Totalitarian
by Totalitarian · 2 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
DISCLAIMER: This is a topic in which I hopefully get some responses from someone who can create animations with IMVU Skeleton structures. If you have no idea about whatever it is, then please, don't waste time reading the rest. xx

Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat of a decent creator of meshes and textures, and, well, after just a day on IMVUMafias, I'm hooked. Don't know why, maybe it's the shady feeling, or perhaps it's the comradery of being part of a community of shady businesses, but 'eh.

I'm offering my services as Mesh/Texture Creator, for possible future 'shady' items for IMVU.
HOWEVER: I'm not experienced with triggers/animations. And most of the 'shady' items that are offered here, generally consist of some naughty triggers/animations being present.

So, this is mostly just me offering my services to possibly in the future mesh/texture, for others who are experienced with triggers/animations to continue the work upon.

NOTES:
-I'll do this 100% free. This implies that I will do this on my own time, so if I'm too slow for you, bad luck. :3
-I might not succeed at some meshes. In the past, I tried, for example, to mesh a penis. Unfortunately I never could continue on it, since I gave up after I realised that the animations would be too hard. Right now, I'm up for another try.

If you have any questions/suggestions/inquiries, feel free to PM me on here. I can't promise a quick reply, I have a life (Believe it or not) that is quite demanding at times, so my apologies in advance if I'm unable to answer straight away. I will, however, ~try~ to check daily.

Sincerely,
Totalitarian.
c;
Posted 11 years ago
How about a crotch tentacle? I have heard of tentacle strapons on second life and have heard that they are rather popular. Recently I tried to make one myself and failed because it came out of the avi's stomach or ass instead of their crotch. None of the derivable tentacle's on IMVU are setup right to come out of the pelvis in a fuck worthy angle.

I have also been looking for a good mesh to make a bonking sheep out of. You know, like a sex doll, but in the shape of a sheep.

Another project me and DM recently tried was a chode boy hat:
DM is having trouble getting the penis to turn out well though.