Me.

Gabbie
by Gabbie · 30 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Alright everyone, i thought there was a certain topic for all introductions to be gathered, but if there is one, for sure i have not come to see any ~Fixes his glasses~
So i decided to make my own thread and start introducing myself.

Okay so I've been a member for about a while now, but unlike the past, i'm now more interested in the family itself, instead of its fruit like the past. So I'm introducing myself to become family myself, in the future to come. I'm working on that, first by requesting to join in to a family which would accept me. If anyone has any hints for me I'd appreciate it of course.

Full name : Omar Abd-El Hamid.
Age 18 ( As of today's date of course 12/2012. )
Sex : Male
IMVU's main : Secret for Protection ( PM if you need it. )
RP affection : Addict.
Study : Mechanical Engineering ( 4 years before certificate )
Country : Egypt ( Explains the Arabic/Muslim name) (( And no i'm not a freaking terrorist racist muslim bastard. lol..))
Favorite RP style : Medieval Elven and Drow culture
Favorite Color : Purple/Violet
RL Skills : Swimming and Rowing.
Computer Skills : No certifications on any skills, yet a technology geek.
Mobile type (For Software and whoever needs help.) : Nokia E7 ( BB5, Symbian Belle CFW self modded and Flashed. )
Social networks : Facebook and VK
Favorite Music : Metal, Heavy, death and Gothic doom. (Can listen to Anything but focking Rap n Country.)

Okay so, that was pretty much all i could think of, additional no tabular information could be,
I'm fascinated by the Mafia and wouldn't mind joining an IMVU local RP for that, also interested to meet the members in person on IMVU.
Currently studying Backtrack and penetrating Skills. ( Some deep sh!t ) On my own, Life and University make it too tight on me to afford some very expensive course. though planning to take certificate if it works out for me on self-study.
I'm a moderate person, funny and perverted when others put me up to the mood, Dead serious whenever someone misses with my family, I keep my cool until someone shows Disrespect. Family is top priority for me, It's forward to everything i wish for, It's something i've grown up on and now a temperament.
If you have further questions, please shoot.
Excuse my English because it is not my main, I'm an Arabian fellow as i mentioned earlier.

Thanks to whoever read this post till the end, i appreciate their respect. ~Honor~

-- Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:28 pm --

Thanks dearly.

I actually love this, Thank you alot Don!
Too sad..
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Welcome to the Forums Omar...Two years..Too late.

Who is to say he is not just in time?
Sure, the height of activity on our forums was 2 years ago ... but we have multiple people on our site poking at me to let them into the inner family.
Most of the older / original generations of the family are inactive, but I think we have enough newcomers to get something going again if we set them up right.
Posted 11 years ago
The main problem is all the things people used to come here for are gone. Like the Watchbot, friend list h4c|<s and Playbot. And the peer review bots are a lot riskier to use now too. Although, personally, I am glad about that.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
The main problem is all the things people used to come here for are gone. Like the Watchbot, friend list h4(|<$ and Playbot. And the peer review bots are a lot riskier to use now too. Although, personally, I am glad about that.

Yes, The IMVU Mafias both lost and won the war on free credits. Most of our free credits h4c|<s are gone, but IMVU now has more ways to get free credits than ever. Since 2007 when we started, IMVU has added an entire section to their site dedicated to helping members earn free credits. They have even started giving free credits to people just for logging in; a feature that we spammed IMVU feedback for for months. Heck, they even replaced our free credits toolbar with their own toolbar that gives free credits. For the most part, our site is no longer needed for helping people find free credits. Though, we still do research on free credits and try to help where we can; that is no longer what our site is needed for. Overall, we have evolved and are still evolving into an array of lightly dabbled topics ... until a new generation comes in and takes up their own cause. Out with the older generations and in with the new. When the new come in, we will be ready for them, armed with the knowledge left to us on our forums by previous generations, ready to lead the young onward to victory.

Till then, I am championing my own cause on IMVU against censorship so rampant that IMVU staff think they can castrate full grown adults. Well, the adult revolution is here and I am leading it with our PR busters.

Just like you DM are leading the cause against guilty by association and against poor development of the clients with our slimmed down / modified safe versions of the clients.

Our causes may have changed, but we are still rebel leaders of the people, beloved heroes with just causes. If more wish to join our ranks, I say let them, welcome them, and nurture them into a coherent noble group with their own qualms against authority. Lead the new flock which needs us, wants us, wants to be us!! Make our brothers our own! And kill their wolves with great ruth!