My Introduction (:

jibblyjoop
by jibblyjoop · 6 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hi! My name's Bree, I'm a pretty creative person (I like to draw, write, sing), I love music, especially local stuff (andrew jackson jihad is a band from Arizona where I live! I love them and know almost all of their songs), I like to play COD Black Ops 2(I'm not very good in fact I'm considering starting all over so I can get my kill to death ration better..it's like 0.63 right now because when I first started playing I hadn't played a FPS(First Person Shooter) in like two years...but I have all of the guns I prefer and am good with and am afraid that without them my KD Spread is doomed anyways. I have ten piercing if you count my gauged ears(my gauges are size 5/8 right now, next is 3/4!) I have my ears, bottom lip twice (snake bites), top lip twice (angel bites), septum, belly button, and two dermal anchors. I honestly am a people person..as long as everybody's keeping harsh comments and the like to themselves. I don't see a single reason to tear someone else down because I know how that feels. Oh! and I turned 21 in January, I thought it'd be a big deal..but it wasn't! haha.

I'm great at writing, in fact i was making some good money doing blogs, E-Books, and the like on the internet. I LIKE to draw, I used to be much better when I had more time for it. As it stands I have a daughter and am more focused on teaching her and play on IMVU, Rollercoaster Tycoon, things like that in my spare time. I cut hair as well, I'm working on getting the grants/loans I need for beauty school.

I'm new-ish to IMVU, I've used it before but honestly I had no idea how to create things of my own, and that's my goal. I want to design affordable, awesome stuff for avatars on IMVU...the cheap stuff is usually you get what you pay for, and as a mom I get that not everyone can afford VIP, I know I can't right now, and not everyone can easily afford credits, and let's face it...the free credits are a pain to get by doing the offers!
Posted 11 years ago
jibblyjoop wrote:
I'm new-ish to IMVU, I've used it before but honestly I had no idea how to create things of my own, and that's my goal. I want to design affordable, awesome stuff for avatars on IMVU...the cheap stuff is usually you get what you pay for, and as a mom I get that not everyone can afford VIP, I know I can't right now, and not everyone can easily afford credits, and let's face it...the free credits are a pain to get by doing the offers!

Too true. Great to have you on-board.
Posted 11 years ago
you could always buy a account from @don von that has grandfather on the account to create if he still sells them. other then that welcome not so sure if i like black ops 2 there just getting kinda boring now i think battlefield is going to take over.
Posted 11 years ago
Welcome aboard, we have plenty of Tutorials for Developing, among other things, you should stalk DM's Posts as they are usually very helpful.