Looking to hire a Blender/3Ds Max developer

DataMine
by DataMine · 5 posts
6 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 6 years ago · Author
I'm looking to hire a a developer with Blender/3Ds Max experience who can make rooms and furniture. Texture experience is not necessary, I can create those. But you must know how to create maps that.

If you meet these requirements and are looking for work please send me a pm so we can discuss what I want and pricing. I am willing to pay in cash.

:tla2:
Posted 6 years ago
I am able to make rooms and I know how to make uv maps and all . but my question will be . are you making the files and adding in your own poses as well your own nodes . in other words are you looking for a room shell creator ? if so I am sure I can help .
@Kept

I'm looking for someone to do the entire mesh, nodes and all. I want a the chkn and maps so I can texture it myself.
Posted 6 years ago
well depending on what type of room you are looking for I am able to do all of that adding the nodes so long as if they are the baceic sitting and standing nodes . doing animation is a bit more tricky for me being I am still learning that imvu only allows serten types of animations . so I would have to know what kind of room you are looking for .um and please forgive my bad spelling
I will only need wall, furniture and standing nodes. I would like a modern office with shelf space and a reception area.

Please PM me some of your previous work and your Skype or IMVU name so we can discuss the room in more detail.

-- Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:14 pm --

My order has been fulfilled, thank you
@Kept