how to put a live stream tv onto proudcts

MrsAngelOfLight
by MrsAngelOfLight · 6 posts
5 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 5 years ago · Author
this be my first time to every this do and would love to know how I would get a live stream tv on to this couch set I have on my shop
Posted 5 years ago
If you cant speak correctly how do you expect to be able to put media on a IMVU tv

-- Mon May 13, 2019 6:43 pm --

It is very unlikely that it will ever work because most things don't support Flash for external players and they are in favor of other avenues like HTML5 or HTML6.
Posted 5 years ago
you should have the mesh and have swf file for the live stream to do a product like that if you need help or details let me know
Posted 5 years ago
Are we talking about live streaming as in Twitch or streaming data from a network file to the client?

If it's the former, I don't think that's even possible with the current infrastructure IMVU has. The latter is doable though I'm not quite sure how well it works these days. Last I heard products such as YouTube players and radios broke.
Posted 5 years ago
i can live stream in the client using account in listentomyradio.com and broadcast using winamp and all what i play on my Chanel comes on stream in imvu you can see how you will start creating your radio Chanel from here

http://listen2myradio.com/exec.php
Posted 5 years ago
Eval is right, thou i make my own mesh i created, i attach the stream to it in imvu.. if thats ur ?