Posted 4 years ago
Always keep in mind to never rush each product while creating. You should take as much time as needed in order to bring out the best in your products instead of having them look noobish or low quality for buyers. Personally I wouldn't shop at your section because I'm aware that there's other different products that are more top quality than those you've created simply because of the fact that your products needed more effort and time. First thing buyers would like to look at is the image shown before actually wearing that specific product. Nobody likes looking at unattractive product images.

-- Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:02 am --

Anyone willing to make custom products requested by me and some other friends who are also willing to buy special stuff because we've searched for a while and haven't yet found the right needed products simply because there isn't any creators who made our ideas yet. You could get better with practice and time but the other stuff needs to be adjusted into an organized manner so it could simply be seen or searched without having to write your whole username down on the input section. Also if you work with badges I'd be hyped to do my own full plate, but let me know first so I could give you basic information and where to go for the ideas on the other page line.

-- Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:08 am --

There's a really cool silky material nobody has used on Imvu yet simply because they just don't choose the right product for that specific material, but it's really nice once a creator spreads the shiny parts across the whole cloth or product. It gives it that rich material and deep color for body/nonbody lights regardless of the type of chatroom you join. The other material would be the fur kind that gives off air flow in a dramatic moment, which makes it look more realistic and multi colored in a prism scale as each hair moves from side to side. These two are usually used on belts and boots, but will probably be challenging on other types of products such as pants or long sleeve tops.