Near to Death Experiences...

xXiiCrazehMonstahXx
by xXiiCrazehMonstahXx · 23 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
Couple a year ago when I was 10, it was summer.I was playing with my sis on the street.Our neighbours are owners of a shopping line here, and they have a rotwiller (dunno if i wrote that good) and a wolf dog? I dunno, that's how we call it here. So, the wife got outta the yard, and checked the mail with the door opened.The dogs jumped on me, bit my head, my chest, and my foot.Luckily, my sister ran and called my mom.And there was a computer company nearby and 2 men came out and helped *tame* the dogs.I was bitten 2 times in the head, 2 times on the chest, and 2 times on the foot.I got out of hospital in a month, but then I had home treatment (my mom is a doctor xD).

That's my near death experience.I didn't lie about it.

The dogs' owner said she'll kill them.She didn't.Now years passed, and I still hear them barking at night.
Posted 14 years ago
-thinking- I am always near to a death experience. One I was passing the street on the other part of the road. I put one foot on the street and a car stopped. I thought "hey. I should go on. he stopped so...". passed the first band of the road and at the second again the same story... another car stopped near me. I was like "Omg. 2 cars? one after another? I think God really wants me to die" :I :lol: Aaaand yea it's real :P Most of my time I have this kind of experiences. Almost hit by a car or isk how but something falls in my head and almost get 'broken' but still not dieing. I mention I am living with a black cat in the house. Maybe she brings me luck [in my country the black cats bring bad luck]
Posted 14 years ago
ok so im am the clumsiest person in the world,
i was with my dad and brothers fishing in this river when i was eleven
i found this really huge rock and decide to climb it, when i got to the top i just stood there.
technology this rock was close to this small waterfall kind of thing
well i accidentally tripped and fell
and me not knowing how to swim yet (lame right) almost
drowned
if it weren't for my dad that noticed i wouldn't be here posting this right now.

- :?
Posted 14 years ago
:I Erm.......

I'm erm..........

Bleh.......

Had a very bad car crash a few months ago, had glass shards, big ones, near my lungs, was unconcious for about 3 weeks, mum thought the surgery wouldnt go well, so she thought I'm gonna die lol.

so yeah, thats it xD
Posted 14 years ago
I drowned 2 years ago
Posted 14 years ago
When I was a kid, I nearly drowned when my folks and relatives spent a picnic gathering at the mountain rivers a lengthy distance from where I stay. Infamous due to the fact that many people have died (including tourists) - found that information much later from the locals staying nearby.

It's funny that I recently learned swimming lessons at the time but couldn't swim up... (and I was at the deepest end of a makeshift kiddy pool - where rocks were placed to blockade the water-current on deeper waters) losing air, panicking and looking down on my last breath I caught a "glimpse" of what my folks believed was a branch - and my foot got trapped somehow. My cousin pulled me out of the water when I nearly blacked out due to lack of oxygen. Asking her weeks after, she thought I fooled around cos she pulled me out so easily. strangely.

Now why was the "branch" pure white or why it looked like a skeletal hand gripping my ankle still scares me... I was often shunned not to mention it... due to superstitious fears that whatever grabbed me might follow me back and plague me with misfortune - or claim whatever they couldn't claim at the river.

About a few years after that incident - consistently once each year lasting about 5-6 years, I've had one near death experiences with falling sharp objects from nearby construction sites (falling beams), driver-side head on car collisions (when I learned to drive) and even fell onto a drainage system where I was about 3 centimeters from having my head impaled to a metal spike that was part of the junk that clogged the drain.
Posted 14 years ago
Wow, man.. That's a sad story. Well, I guess be happy you're still here.
Posted 14 years ago
Its all passed, seeing that was like 6-8 years ago, but I think whats gonna kill me in the end, are cigarettes... lol
Posted 14 years ago
When I had 14 years old Me and Myself throw my soul into the lake of depression and angryness because IMVU NOOBS didn't gave me credits... i was staying there like...2 ...3 months ? Then I saw Don giving me credits and I started dancing like a hot cookie carring a banana phone !