Near to Death Experiences...

xXiiCrazehMonstahXx
by xXiiCrazehMonstahXx · 23 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
as a kid when i was like 6 or 7 i was always playing scientist and inventing stuff
and this one time i was wondering whats gonna happen if i get an adapter
and cut off the wire on one end then plug it in and i did it
but when i pluged it in i got electrocuted (was holding it too close to the end i guess)
my parents thought i was dead when they first saw me but i just had fell asleep and had a little burn on my hand
Posted 14 years ago
Okay.. so my story isn't like.. me being physically hurt.. or getting a limb chopped off.. or hit by a car... or anything like that.. but I still almost died.

when I was 9 years old, my doctor discovered I had a rare allergy to Head Lice or as some people call them, Nits.

When ever I got headlice or 'nits' I got the same symptoms as a slow paralysis combined with meningococcal; I'd lose my eye sight, my legs would grow weak, my muscles would deplete after a few days, and I'd have a large rash all over my body. My limbs and neck would stiffen and I'd have a terrible sore throat/runny nose.

ANYWAY... ofcourse, being a female, and being young at school around other kids, I was prone to getting HeadLice, really easily.

One day I had cuaght headlice, not long after having a severe case of them, therefor my imune system had been quite low to begin with.

The head of the school refused to believe I had such an allergy and just thought I was trying to get out of class.

I ended up in sickbay, with the school nurse who was about to ring my parents to come pick me up from school. The head of the school saw me and told the nurse not to ring otherwise she'd be sacked.

I got sent back to class and slowly got worse and worse. Finally the deputy of the School saw me, rang an ambulance (by this stage I was losing my sight, ability to walk right, and my neck was stiffening) and I was rushed to hospital. The hospital thought I had meningococcal so they took me away and started pumping drugs and different needles into me to counter react it. By the time my parents had arrived, I had passed out and was slipping into a coma.

Then I woke up a week later.... not being able to move.. and everything hurt.. I took 6 months off school.. and ever since then I've never been back to school. I homeschooled my way through high school and began working full time at the age of 15.

That's about it.. OH YEAH the head of my school got sacked. :3 JUSTICE.
Posted 11 years ago
Yes I've had by my step dad who beat me to death when I was a young kid. I woke up one night finding my step dad drunk and High on drugs and wanting to beat my mom. granted I would always wake when he would do this and he hated me for it. well kicked my mom in the dead and I threw toilet water filled with pee in his face. he came and threw me up aganist the wall and started stomping my face causing me to black out and the last breath of air I grabbed his foot threw it into the near by fan causing him to fall to the floor passing out and then I passed out. I do remember floating above my body and mom wondering if we where going to be ok and all I could feel was pain calmness hatred and gilt. I came too with blood all over my face and I looked so bad I had to run away for weeks because I didn't want anyone to see me. When I got much older I beat him real bad one day when all the stuff that he did to me came out in a rush. He tried to kick me after he knockout out my moms windshield. so at the instant all the pain and hurt came back in a rush that I started beating him so bad that it knocked him out and I felt so strong that it took three people to pull me off of him and he never messed with me again. 10 years later he was riding a bike drunk down a two lane highway 70 MPH speed limit when he pull in front of a car and was hit causing him to fly up in the air and getting hit by another car going the other direction. I wish I was there to see it but Karma is a bitch I know people would say that is not right but it was the best day of my life.