5 years ago in Social Games
Poll

Do you like Minecraft or Fortnite?

Minecraft 79%
79%
Fortnite 21%
21%
Posted 6 months ago
Fortnite if you count STW. I don't play it religiously, but it's always been a really original, fun and relaxed long-term PvE game. It's a shame Save The World gets overshadowed by the F2P BR mode. My only gripe with Fortnite is how it forever changed gaming, Epic and killed off Unreal Tournament.

Minecraft is also great, but ut doesn't hold my attention as well.
Posted 6 months ago
I Played Minecraft
Posted 6 months ago
minecraft, i would of said fort but im perma banned so no
Posted 3 months ago
Definitely Minecraft over Fortnite, I grew up playing the original Call Of Duty lobbies where the trash talk was competitively more toxic than it is today. It seems that in today’s era you can’t trash your opponent like you could back then, I mean stuff that’d make the modern gamer get upset and report you.

However Fortnite doesn’t have proximity chat whereas Minecraft has the text chat. Granted on Minecraft they censor the words if they are toxic or against TOS but you can trash people via Signs and stuff.

This is why I stick to DMZ as the proximity and lack of attention from Activision allows more trashing of the opponent.
Posted 3 months ago
i like warzone is better
Posted 3 months ago
minecraft for me
Posted 3 months ago
Anybody who says Minecraft is crazy, don’t get me wrong it’s been around way longer but Fortnite is more fun in all honesty. Having the goal to win something is way better, i get it off your not competitive type of gamer, thats the only way you’d pick Minecraft over Fortnite.
Posted 3 months ago
Minecraft is far better i assume. I never get bored playing it lol
Posted 2 months ago
minecraft is way better in my opinion because you can still have a royal like in fortnite but you can also do so much more and thats why i think it is better
Posted 2 months ago
Oh it will always be minecraft for me because honestly just so much more you can really do in it