Break the Wish >.<

GLOWCORE
by GLOWCORE · 485 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 14 years ago
Granted, cause i do. hell of a lot more than you, apparently lol

It's too bad vampires don't exist. The myth was that they died, and came back to life. some of them even burst out of their coffin. so yes, vampires do have funerals, just not ones that last ver long. Vampyres on the other hand are very real. and yes their demon moves on, but their body fades.

I wish this guy would know more of what he was talking about and who he was telling before he went running his mouth ._.
Posted 14 years ago
Why the hell are you wanting a fight? If you wanna be known as Mr Know it All, I'll give you the title even though there are lots of mistakes in that. ITS A GAME, KEEP IT A GAME, If you cant keep it a game, you dont deserve to play it.
Posted 14 years ago
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. xD
you sound like you're the one wanting a fight, man
Posted 14 years ago
CrissCatastrophic wrote:
I wish this guy would know more of what he was talking about and who he was telling before he went running his mouth ._.

And you dont tell me to shut up unless you know how to do it yourself, and everyone who'll read this will know you're the one wanting the fight. If you want and start a flame, i dont mind, but i didnt do anything, and all you'll achieve is this topic getting locked by a mod.

Oh and by the way, if you dont have anything useful or interesting to say, might aswell save some self respect by getting back to the game, eh mate?
Posted 14 years ago
try me :]
you have so much power, do something with it
Posted 14 years ago
Did i say i wanted to try someone like you? In fact, you're the one who's thinking "oh im so bloody powerful, im gonna make someone lock this topic".
Posted 14 years ago
Sam wrote:
Did i say i wanted to try someone like you? In fact, you're the one who's thinking "oh im so bloody powerful, im gonna make someone lock this topic".

Oh yea? Well you know, you sound like you're trying to be a hardass when you're talking about gettting topics locked. you know nothing. And i haven't said shit about having any power all, where'd you get that from?? so don't tell me i need to save some self respect, when you're the one breakin rules and editing your post after you've made it, bub ;]

"Oh and by the way, if you dont have anything useful or interesting to say, might aswell save some self respect by getting back to the game, eh mate?" wasn't there when i clicked reply

drop it
Posted 14 years ago
CrissCatastrophic wrote:
Oh yea? Well you know, you sound like you're trying to be a hardass when you're talking about gettting topics locked. you know nothing. And i haven't said shit about having any power all, where'd you get that from?? so don't tell me i need to save some self respect, when you're the one breakin rules and editing your post after you've made it, bub ;]

"Oh and by the way, if you dont have anything useful or interesting to say, might aswell save some self respect by getting back to the game, eh mate?" wasn't there when i clicked reply

drop it

Lol even i can say it "You know nothing", and i got that from you, where did you see me saying "Oh im so damn powerful"? And you started the flame, because you cant take a joke as a joke, you broke the rules, there's a reason why they call this section "Social GAMES" because games mean GAMES. And if you tell me to drop it and you cant drop it yourself, sorry to say, you started it, you drop it yourself. I didnt curse at you, i didnt use abusive language. YOU drop it. YOU broke the rules.

I'm very ready to drop it, mate, if you are.
Posted 14 years ago
CrissCatastrophic wrote:
Then we're done here

Good. Sorry I didn't mean to offend you.