67%
Posted 11 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Daxx wrote:
Hoeing on IMVU lol

When i get some freetime, can i watch?

ROFL I'll bring the drinks and popcorn!
Posted 10 years ago
hanging out with friends; listening/watching YouTube music/videos; TV channel surfing; playing the bongos; performing Wing Chun forms; meditating; reading; surfing the Internet; and rarely, if really bored, spanking the monkey... :)
Posted 10 years ago
Gr8bugaly wrote:
if really bored, spanking the monkey... :)

I think we have someone to join Daxx with his hoeing LOL

Lately....I've just been spending my time in bed trying to get over this flu. :(
Posted 10 years ago
I hope nobody finds me at fault for being forthright and funny. I was raised Roman Catholic at home; I went to an exclusive school run by Benedictine priests. I was told by the Catholic priests that certain unwholesome actions were sinful; and they would prevent me from going to heaven. Some of the actions in their "not to do" list included: beating the Bishop; bucking the slobbering donkey; choking the chicken/one-eyed snake; dating Miss Michigan or Mrs. Palmer; fap fap fap; performing the five knuckle shuffle; flogging the log; having a tug of war with Cyclops; practicing junior Olympic pole vaulting; killing a kitten; painting the ceiling; playing pocket pinball; polishing the knob/family jewels; pud wrestling; punching the clown/munchkin; slapping/stroking the salami; roughing up the suspect; and waxing the dolphin. :)

For the fear of God, I initially believed them... Over time, I have realized they're wrong. I might not go to Heaven, but 'busting a nut' feels like Nirvana... :)

Let me plead my case in my previous post; I said "rarely... spanking the monkey." IMHO, 'blowing one's wad,' is normal and healthful, lol. I think I'm doing it in moderation; so far, I haven't grown any hair on my palms, and I haven't gone blind yet... :)

Yep, lately I've been gardening (hoeing) using a hoe to dig dirt, breaking up soil, and weeding... :)

Girl, you got one nasty flu "hard to shake." I hope you get well soon! :)
Posted 10 years ago
~just looks at Gr8bugaly~ Well....hmmm...how does one even attempt to comment on that last post? :? What was the topic here again? Oh yeah...our free time...hmmmm....

Well, I guess mine would be trying to come up with a slightly smart, yet sophisticated way, to comment on that post. :D
Posted 10 years ago
Sleep/Nap... ZZZZzzzzzzzz :)
Posted 10 years ago
Obviously, I sit on here and banter with Gr8bugaly lately :D
Posted 10 years ago
- ditto - ... just like what Darkest Fantasy said... I'm so original, lol. :)
Posted 10 years ago
Hmmm.... lately, writing poetry, rearranging my office in my home, and wishing winter would end so I can start working on my car again :(
Posted 10 years ago
Recently, I've been doing some leisure reading, swimming, sleeping, looking for good books at Half-Price bookstores, and trying (not necessarily buying) some IMVU catalog items while on 'dress up' mode. Yeah, I'm so looking forward to Spring... :)