Do you like this forum game?

No, this sucks! 10%
10%
Yes, it's awesome! 90%
90%
Posted 14 years ago
Submarine.
Posted 14 years ago
no question....o.O okies=>my turn then!!

Would u rather: Be brave in battle, always being the first to fight or just a coward and let others make your job? :tlaponder:
Posted 14 years ago
Be brave all the way :awesome33:
Would you rather stay 6 forever (like, immortal) or die tommorow?
Posted 14 years ago
Stay immortal. I can go to all places in the world :D
Would you rather eat a cow or run for 24hours without stop?
Posted 14 years ago
Run for 24 hours without stop.. I love animals xD

Would you rather someone hit your thumb with a hammer, or shoot you in the big toe with a nail gun?
Posted 14 years ago
"be shoot you in the big toe with a nail gun"
Would you rather be traped in the antarctic or the sarah desert?
Posted 14 years ago
I rather be trapped in the antarctic because I can always wear tons of cloths to get warm, while in the desert not even naked will do be enough to get cool.

You were given a chance to visit new worlds and see things no other human could see or imagine, including knowledge and start a new life there. However, you had to leave your own world, family, friends, home, job, everything, behind and never see them again. Would you go or stay?
Posted 14 years ago
Go, one day I might even come back. Or not xD
Would you rather rob or be robbed?
Posted 14 years ago
I would rather be robbed ... because with or without help from my friends I will try to cope with a new life .. I will forget everything and I'll continue to live .... I would't rob in the second place bec. .. with intelligence, friends, hope, confidence and skills... I will be able to live well =>and I will never steal from someone else .. for my sake. Wbu>? Would y prefer to have an attractive, blonde, dumb wife or to have an ugly, ginger, intelligent wife ?? O:)
Posted 14 years ago
Okai, since I'm a girl, I'm just manke that wife into husband. And I'd choose the attractive dumb one, 'cause I noticed that usually smarties are really annoying and/or snobby... :?
Would you rather have sex with someone of the same gender or change your gender?