FREE FONTS

Axiom
by Axiom · 27 posts
7 years ago in Graphics Design
Posted 6 years ago
I have lot's of hair textures I will give to creators for free if interested let me know. I am just looking for help in return. inbox me if interested or send a comment here. I am just looking to help those who help others.
Posted 6 years ago
Fontspring is good if you want more cutesy fonts, but I personally prefer FontSquirrel.
Posted 6 years ago
the link i normally use is this one - http://www.fontspace.com/category/text but ive had a brief look at everyone eles and they all look good and intresting, i will look through them more to see what i can use next time too, thanks for posting your links everyone :)
Posted 6 years ago
I've been looking for some new fonts. This thread is just what I needed. I already checked out fontspace and grabbed some. I'll definitely be checking out the rest of the sites as well. I just found out that my font management software Font Xplorer by Moon Software is not supported on my OS - lol. Seems to still work fine but I guess I'll be looking for an alternative to that now too. Any suggestions?
Posted 6 years ago
I used font squirrel to get the lobster tail font when I made my sister her watermark/logo for her new photography business. They had a very nice selection tho I personally don't use many custom fonts.
Posted 2 years ago
Owww lovely I really needed all of those, thank you so much