She's a 10, BUT ... - Game

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 18 posts
2 years ago in AP Social Games
Posted 1 year ago
When she laughs. She snorts
Posted 1 year ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@NEKALIONI actually like high mileage. Low mileage tends to give me a pillow princess who just star fishes and safe words before I'm finished.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Lol hey some like it tight, but what you said is also true, and come to think of it maybe boring too lol.

-- Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm --

She's a 10 but she doesn't play video games. :tlaconcerned:
Posted 1 year ago · Author
She's a 10, but her vagina has teeth.

@NEKALION

In my humble experience, initial tightness only decreases with age and child birth, rather than the number of partners / number of times I've fucked them. The vaginal channel is pretty efficient at maintaining and returning to its original size after sex. Even then, with age and milfy-ness, the difference feels minimal. Rather than mileage, I've found that the bigger factor to tightness is weight. Ignoring the entrance, the actual channel seems to feel tighter on big girls, and looser on skinny girls. I think it has something to do with all that weight pressing down vs no weight at all. None of that really matters to me though, just observations. Everything is tight when you've got a fisting fetish.
Posted 1 year ago
Got to love a fisting fethish..
@datamine
want to come over?
Posted 1 year ago
she's a 10 but doesn't shave any of her body hair

-- Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:03 pm --

Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
She's a 10, but her vagina has teeth.@NEKALIONIn my humble experience, initial tightness only decreases with age and child birth, rather than the number of partners / number of times I've fucked them. The vaginal channel is pretty efficient at maintaining and returning to its original size after sex. Even then, with age and milfy-ness, the difference feels minimal. Rather than mileage, I've found that the bigger factor to tightness is weight. Ignoring the entrance, the actual channel seems to feel tighter on big girls, and looser on skinny girls. I think it has something to do with all that weight pressing down vs no weight at all. None of that really matters to me though, just observations. Everything is tight when you've got a fisting fetish.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

i did hear that bigger girls such as myself are tighter...*eye emoji*