IMVU Log2Chat - Chat Recoverer [Updated 8/16/2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 129 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 1 week ago
Estou ansioso pra testar
Posted 4 days ago
trashbagpixie wrote:
Hi!This seems awesome but even though I followed the steps, I do not see a new folder nor any of the logs translated. I'm unsure what I may be doing wrong. I close IMVU, moved this into the AppData/Roaming/IMVU folder, clicked it, and it will just flash briefly but nothing opens, changes, creates, etc. I had been RPing with a friend and we wanted to grab the logs but I crashed, so was hoping to retrieve them. I have Log1, 2, 3, etc. in my folder to pull from, just unsure how to get the full text of the convo.Thank you for any help you can provide!

@trashbagpixie

Hello, I am also having this same issue. I have only a small amount of the convo ...I have also downloaded the .net. I'm just not sure as well how I can get the entire full length convo.

Thank you

Sally
Posted 4 days ago · Author
@MissSally

Hi Sally,

Would you be comfortable sending me the log file in a PM? I'll see if I can figure out why you're not getting the results you'd expect.
Posted 4 days ago
Hello Data, yes I've sent in private message.
Posted 3 days ago
@MissSally

ill let Datamine Know for you,
Posted 3 days ago
Thank you very much
Posted 3 days ago
@MissSally

your welcome. i hope he sorted you out. if not im sure he will get to it ASAP. when he can
Posted 2 days ago
Yes, I've sent the file too

-- Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:54 pm --

I just had to say now that you've look at this it now works perfect for me. The did come complete this time. Thank you there was a lot of information that would have been lost.