Looking to buy IMVU credits [on hold]

hammy0o
by hammy0o · 13 posts
7 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 7 years ago · Author
Hello there.
I am looking to buy 100k+ IMVU credits from a trusted seller.
I will pay with paypal. Please post your decent priced offers.
Thank you and have a nice day. :awesome13:

[Idk if this the right place to post this topic but oh well...
If this is not the right place then I appologize and ask the Mafia staff to place it where it should be.]

I have an offer of 50k for 25$.
somebody else? :innocent:

edit: bought thank you! :rockout:
Last edited by hammy0o on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Posted 7 years ago
Some of the sellers on our market are selling for a little cheaper. I see 50k for $17.50 and 20k for $8. Slightly cheaper than what I offered.

I offered you a rate of 1$ per 2k. Since that is not cheap enough for you, perhaps post what you'd be willing to pay instead.
D.M wrote:
Some of the sellers on our market are selling for a little cheaper. I see 50k for $17.50 and 20k for $8. Slightly cheaper than what I offered.I offered you a rate of 1$ per 2k. Since that is not cheap enough for you, perhaps post what you'd be willing to pay instead.

I talked with them, actually payed one of the seller and got refunded because he couldn't transfer the credits. Also I didn't mean to offend or anything, hope you are not mad or anything :-s If somebody else won't be offering in the next days, I'll probably buy from you anyway ^.^
Posted 7 years ago
Nope, not mad. Just stating the rate I offered you so others who see this thread know what to expect before posting. Makes it easier and quicker for you to get a useful response.
D.M wrote:
Nope, not mad. Just stating the rate I offered you so others who see this thread know what to expect before posting. Makes it easier and quicker for you to get a useful response.

I see. I thank you then. As I said I may after all buy from you.
Just waiting to see if there are some other offers. :excitedwave:
Posted 7 years ago
What is the ideal rate you're looking for? What would someone have to offer you right now for you to immediately accept?
D.M wrote:
What is the ideal rate you're looking for? What would someone have to offer you right now for you to immediately accept?

hmm let me think.
I think 100k x $40 would be awesome.
since it's a little more than the lowest in the shop right now.
:kat_emoji16: is that acceptable?
Posted 7 years ago
I'm sure someone would do that. I'm surprised no one has offered yet. I wonder what our sellers on the market are doing.