Buying/LF pose help

MissusGoshiku
by MissusGoshiku · 10 posts
6 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 6 years ago · Author
I'm trying to find/make something liked this:

http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?pr ... d=36235271

The only issue with the above is that it's rigged to a certain spot that forces my shoes to come off.
If someone could help me create a similar product or sell me a similar products, I'm willing to pay [I only have credits/Products to offer]
Posted 6 years ago
Can you explain a little more about the issue you're having with the product? I tried it in the shop and it didn't seem to effect anything I was wearing.

Does it only effect a specific pair of shoes or all of them?
@DataMine Literally this pair of shoes is the only time I've had an issue, I put the pose adjuster on and my shoes just unequipped. I tried to remake the product in a different derivable [Empty Accessory instead of a clothing] but I couldn't figure out how to do it at all, I don't have the animations[?] nor do I know how to make said animations [I'm mainly a clothing dev], So I came here.
Posted 6 years ago
I'm afraid I don't know enough about the intricacies of IMVU's xml and asset structures to be of any use. All I can tell you is those shoes and the mover are incompatible and I don't know how to make them compatible.

I'm sure
@Don Von Alpha Dom
would know, I'll see if I can get a hold of him.
Thank you very much @DataMine
Posted 6 years ago
I have a feeling the mover is attached to the feet judging by the way it moves the avatar and that is probably what the problem is. Though I can't say why other shoes work fine.
Posted 6 years ago
@MissusGoshiku if u still need help inbox me cause im not to sure what you are trying to do...