Limited quantity sale of credits

Imvumanguy
by Imvumanguy · 2 posts
2 years ago in Mafia Market
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hey guys, a lot of people on VU scam unsuspecting users for credits. A lot of the time these people don't have a solid customer base to derive credibility from. I have some credits I'd like to sell, but not many people would want to buy from some random guy! I thought I can request the mafia family's help with that. I'm offering 5,000 credits for $1. This is a steal in my book. It's a way to show that I have the credits that I claim to have, plus if you have a good experience using my service, you could throw a bone my way and leave me a review.

Details:
Price: $1
Credits: 5,000
Transfer method: Direct Transfer
Payment method: Paypal [I will pay fees to lower the cost for you, you may use purchase method]
Ad Link: buysell/product.php?product_id=3747
Posted 2 years ago
#Imvumanguy

Hello brother, i readed ur this message and get happy cause u care family too. I promise if i can do anything about help family i will do too like you doing. UR link not exist anymore and i think u done what u are try to do but i just wanted to write comment for your nice thoughts. Feel free to message me about anything. Take care dude, congratulations again ^^ see you.