anyone who cna do it will get $75

ASithLORD
by ASithLORD · 16 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 6 years ago · Author
yea i tried this i just get alot of old noob accounts and troll accounts most likely one of the emails i forgot about thats on my other laptop hardrive ill report back here
Posted 6 years ago
ASithLORD wrote:
actually this was my last option but ill buy one this week and ill pm you if it works so can paypal you

I am not looking to profit off of your misfortune. Our site values are love, knowledge, and helping others. You can keep your money if my idea fixes your issue. Spend it on your loved ones. Tell your friends / family on IMVU that the IMVU Mafias are here to assist when they need it. Strength in numbers and sticking together, that is what the IMVU Mafias are all about.
Posted 6 years ago · Author
oh cool this site must take donations or something if it works i will keep my word regardless
Posted 6 years ago
Maybe try with the same mails you used for other accounts. If that does not work, try acting like you are very angry with the support system for not telling you, i tried that once and it worked perfectly fine.
Posted 6 years ago
That's a hard one not sure how you could fix that
Posted 6 years ago
this is what you can do. contact customer support and tell them you forget the password. ask them to reset the password and send the new password to an email that you know. then you can use the password to login in to the imvu account. you will need to provide them with proof that you own the account like dob and those information. let me know if it works out