IMVU product Poll

Thirteen100
by Thirteen100 · 13 posts
6 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Poll

On imvu what product's usually sell's more?

Female's Clothing 64%
64%
Female's Accessories 24%
24%
Male Clothing 8%
8%
Male Accessories 4%
4%
Posted 5 years ago
cysia wrote:
As a Jeweler/Jewelry Mesher, I do both male and female jewelry. Although I as invested heavily in male jewelry because I started as a male avatar making millions in the male accessories category, my female meshes also gets its share of millions. I have recently devoted some time in developing more female ice because my female fans want better 3D jewelry. So in my opinion both male and female accessories can take you to the top if you are making your own meshes and deriving them. If you are deriving other people's meshes you may have a struggle. Lots of dev not much meshers. Stand Out by learning to mesh.

NightDragon wrote:
As a Jeweler/Jewelry Mesher, I do both male and female jewelry. Although I as invested heavily in male jewelry because I started as a male avatar making millions in the male accessories category, my female meshes also gets its share of millions. I have recently devoted some time in developing more female ice because my female fans want better 3D jewelry. So in my opinion both male and female accessories can take you to the top if you are making your own meshes and deriving them. If you are deriving other people's meshes you may have a struggle. Lots of dev not much meshers. Stand Out by learning to mesh.

Is there an echo in this thread?
Posted 5 years ago
Voted women's accessories like Necklace or Ring :D
Posted 5 years ago
I feel like female verison sale more. den male x.x so female accories and clothes sale 100% more